100 WC then suddenly it all went dark.

Hearing the firecrackers and seeing the Chinese dragons along the small, dusty road of his town, Amias felt a sense of homecoming, a feeling that wasn’t often felt by him. The chants of the villagers and the music of the band filled the town up with fake hope. Chinese Russians weren’t safe, and Amias was in danger. War had affected him, leaving and living in Russia was unheard of, especially at these times. These times were filled with festivals, then suddenly it all went dark. War rages on and on, and who knows when conflict will end?

3 thoughts on “100 WC then suddenly it all went dark.

1. Sofia says:

Hi Heidi,
    I really like your word choice in this piece. From your word choice i can get a really clear description about the setting.
    Sofia. 🙂 🙂 🙂

2. antsclass says:

Yet another outstanding piece Heidi!
    I love the way you have incorporated sounds to enhance your description. And the way you have cleverly structured your sentences with dependent clauses and use of interesting vocabulary and adult concepts is wonderful.
    Great work,
    Ant

3. Eloise's exciting blog says:

Hi Heidi,
    You worded it amazingly well!
    I wouldn’t be surprised if you become a famous author! If you do you will always remember me, right?
    PS: I really love your choice of theme and pictures. I was inspired by you so much!
    Kind regards
    Eloise