100 wc- prompt below

Seals are a well known animal and live mainly on the beach. There are 18 different types of seals, and the biggest is the southern elephant seal. They are usually about 6 metres. Male seals are usually much bigger than female seals. The smallest seal is the ringed seal, and is 1.5 metres long. Seals normally live from 25-30 years, and just like humans, females live longer than men. Seals are carnivorous animals and like to eat squid, crustaceans, herring and salmon. Seals are fun and playful, but baby seals are dying due to us picking them up. Seals are cute animals, but we still need to be cautious about how we treat them.

PROMPT-

2 thoughts on “100 wc- prompt below

1. sofiama2016 says:

Hi Heidi,
    I love this piece because you were one of the only people that did a piece (that i read) that did a Non-Fiction piece. You probably re-searched and thanks to that i know a lot more about seals.
    Sofia
    PS- Love the part where you put in: and just like humans, females live longer than men.
    🙂 😉 🙂 😉

2. Lilly says:

Hi Heidi
    I liked how you took a different approach on the prompt from everyone else by doing a information report. I think next time you could pick one topic on the seal because it was a bit boring just having random facts.
    Lilly
    🙂